If you have ever wondered what spurs on my passion, you are about to find out. Below are just some of the many reasons why I wouldn’t change my job for anything in the world.
- Photography changes how you see things. You notice colors, textures, flowers, trees, people, shapes and light in a way most people never see them.
- You pay more attention to the beauty around you. Even the most mundane object can become beautiful when you photograph it in a creative way. I love my job because I develop a fascination with the world around me by viewing it through new eyes.
- It's an amazing creative outlet. I get the chance to put a little bit of who I are into each photo that I take. Anyone can click a camera's buttons but not everyone can truly make a photo come to life.
- It's a challenge. Creating amazing photos that capture the magic of everyday life doesn’t come without hard work, dedication and imagination. There is always something new to explore and a new way to take the same photos. It’s a job that never gets boring.
- You get to meet new people all the time. I work with people from all walks of life. Getting to know someone new is a part of the process of bringing someone’s personality through in a photo. It also makes the job a lot more fun!
- The flexibility is great. Being a full time photographer means I get to work my own hours. This doesn’t mean it’s a laid back profession though. I am always aiming to perfect my craft, taking on new challenges and helping my clients achieve the perfect pictures.
When you decide to pay for a professional photo session, know that you are hiring an individual who is passionate about what they do and is willing to go the extra mile to help you create beautiful photos that you can treasure forever. Book with me now.